FC Blazers Goalkeeping Training Program implements the most modern training methods and creates individualized training regime for each goalkeeper at the club. The Director of Goalkeeping is present at every training session and can very often be seen on the sidelines at game time.
Our Goalkeeping Training Program Focuses on the following Areas of Development:
▪ Goalkeeping specific fitness
▪ Strength, Flexibility and Agility
▪ FC Blazers goalkeepers are field players first and we focus on the skills needed to play out from the back with feet
▪ Appropriate ball handling and distribution (punting, dropkicks, side volley, goal kicks, throwing)
▪ 1v1 play, incorporating shot stopping, diving(low medium high/extension diving), crossing, punching, angle play, proper communication and set piece set up